Dawning of the ninja

...just another naruto RPG...

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyo uchiha
uchiha clan leader/co-site leader/admin

PostSubject: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:24 pm

8 Tailed Demon:
9 Tailed Demon:Shino
10 Tailed Demon:
11 Tailed Demon: Landon Zaimoku ((his character has no knowledge that he has it.))

I will be posting the description and powers obtained by having the demon soon.

((also,these demons are more powerful than the 7 elemental demons. 10X more powerful,to be exact.))

growing up in the uchiha clan,kio recieved the best training possible. quickly rising through the ranks and becoming a jounin, kyo has distinguished himself as one of the most powerful uchiha alive. already having obtained the third tomoe,kyo has shown himself as an exceptional uchiha. even though he is very strong,and reputable,kyo does not brag or show off at all,and remains humble about his rank and strength.

Last edited by kyo uchiha on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neji Hyuga
LegendaryHyuuga/Octakage

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:25 pm

(well I dont want a argument but the elemental demons have levels there level 2 is stronger than your tail demons there stronger than level 1 but not 2 and theres more levels than that but it will take a long time to get those levels)

Me and Asuka
My Lightining form
My fire form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyo uchiha

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:38 am

((well I dont want to be a jerk but the tailed demons have 4 levels. each being able to be obtained from near death expieriences and training.))

growing up in the uchiha clan,kio recieved the best training possible. quickly rising through the ranks and becoming a jounin, kyo has distinguished himself as one of the most powerful uchiha alive. already having obtained the third tomoe,kyo has shown himself as an exceptional uchiha. even though he is very strong,and reputable,kyo does not brag or show off at all,and remains humble about his rank and strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyo uchiha

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 am

((and also the tailed demons multiply your chakra by,40 at level 1,then 60,80 then 100 at levels 2,3 and 4.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neji Hyuga
LegendaryHyuuga/Octakage

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:36 am

(Thats good also but mine has more than 3 levels too but there charkra multiply how mad they get and you want me to create the group for you)

Me and Asuka
My Lightining form
My fire form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shino Aburame
Admin/hokage/Aburame Clan Leader/Sanin

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 am

9 tails(Kyubbi)

My water angel form............just as a boy dont make fun of me cuz my pic is a girl or i'll kill u!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyo uchiha

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 pm

((neji that's enraging. it already happens when you have a demon.))
approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
haseo

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:33 pm

i wish to have the 8 tailed.....please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaroq Tequila Higurashi
Princess of Snow

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:12 am

11 tailed please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Landon Zaimoku
admin/Zaimoku clan leader

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

i already have the eleven tailed demon(read the list -_-).

don't just spend your life hoping for happiness, take action and set your mind to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neji Hyuga
LegendaryHyuuga/Octakage

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:05 pm

(oh I really didnt get what you said

Me and Asuka
My Lightining form
My fire form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asuka uchiha
Raikage/MangekyoSharingon

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:30 am

Can I have the ten tailed please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))   

Back to top Go down

special demons. ((can only be obtained with my permission.))
Page 1 of 1